Some of the HIKVISION DVR support IP Cameras in additional to the Analogue/Analogue High Definition Cameras connected to the DVR.
Here’s the option to add additional IP Wireless Cameras to your DVR.
There’s 2 Models.
- Dome Wireless 1.3 Megapixel Camera with IR
- Cube Wireless 4 Megapixel Camera with IR and Mic (Audio).
(Note that the DVR only support up to 2 Megapixel Recording. As prices for 2 Megapixel and 4 Cameras Cube Camera is similar, we do not carry 2 Megapixel Camera in stock)
Note that Delivery Charges applies per order.
Purchase Equipment Only
Installation with Online Support
If you are unsure if your model support it, create a ticket @ http://www.lakson.com.sg/newticket and send us either your invoice number, model number of your DVR, or a photo of your DVR.
We’ll advice you if your model support these wireless cameras.
- Wireless Camera required Power.
- You’ll need to have a power socket within 1m of the intended location of the wireless camera as the power adapter packaged with the camera comes with 1m cable length.
- You’ll also need to ensure that the intended position of the Wireless Camera is within reliable range of your wireless router.
- If the wireless signal at the intended location is weak, you may not be able to establish a reliable wireless connection to your internet router.
- The Camera operate through 2.4Ghz Wifi which only have around 12 available channels.
- You may wish to use a Wifi Visualisation App such as Wifi Analyzer to see the number of wireless network in your vicinity.
- Some built up area have lots of wireless network which may affect the stability of a wireless cctv camera.