Services to download the CCTV Footage onsite (1st Hour)
- Customer to provide PC for Footage Download, or if system is connected to Monitor, compatible Thumbdrive/HDD for download of footage.
- Some CCTV system will require proprietary software to playback the backup. If you are downloading for Police, they may require conversion of the video to general format such as MP4, AVI.
- Footage will be download according to customer’s instructed period and camera.
- If customer require onsite assistance to search through the recording to identify period of recording, per hour charges charges will be levied beyond the 1st hour.
- 1st Hour Only. Subsequent Hour or Part that technician remains onsite thereafter @ $80/Hour.
- As searching and download of CCTV Footage is a time consuming services, whenever possible, you may wish to refer to our Knowledgebase (http://www.lakson.com.sg/ticket/kb/) to attempt to download the footage yourself. There are guides to show you how.
- You may also wish to use our Remote Download Services (http://www.lakson.com.sg/product/remote-download-assistance/) if you encounter issues instead of onsite services. It’s a more cost and time effective way to download.
- Schedule at least 3 days prior to services. Additional $100 surcharge if services are required within the next 24 hours.
Information Required for CCTV Access
- Site Name :
- CCTV Hostname/Device Domain Name/URL :
- CCTV Port :
- Login UserID :
- Login Password :
- Camera Number to Backup :
- Start Date/Time :
- End Date/Time :
(Enter the above information after checkout in the Additional Information)
Customer can choose not to send the information and only enter the information onsite by their own. However, do note that the charges are time based. If customers need to spend time to locate the correct information only while the technician is onsite, the time spent locating/retrieving the correct login details will be included in the timing the technician spend onsite.